Sunday, October 17, 2010

Excited for Africa

I wrote this in prep for Africa.
Why I am excited to go to Africa!

I am excited to learn about a new culture, new people, new way of life, new foods, new look, and different perspective on this world. I am excited to see how they love the Lord in a different way, or do not know or love the Lord at all. I am excited to be able to give to them in some small way.

I am excited to become more aware of what the value of life and death is, what reconciliation really looks like, how to live an authentic Christian life, and what community means.

Most of all, I am excited to see what the Lord is up to in Africa.

1 comment:

  1. Hey My Love!
    I know that the Lord will honor your excitement and expectation to see HIM at work in Namibia! I also know that you will see and experience a lot that you are sure how to respond. I will continue to pray that "the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, will give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better!" (Eph 1:17)
    Keep stepping with Him in faith!
    Love you TONS!

    ReplyDelete