Wednesday, October 13, 2010

leaving for Namibia soon

Friends and Family,
The Lord has done immeasurably more then I could have asked or imagined in the last month (Eph. 3:20). I am overjoyed to inform you that I am fully funded. I have seen the Lord do many miracles. One day my support doubled from $6,000 to $12,000. The Lord provided all I needed in less that one month! Wow!! Thank you for your involvement!! I could not have done it without your support and prayer.
I have been very busy over this last month—moving out of my apartment, raising support, working, visiting family and friends, and much more.
On October 20th I fly to Africa! I have seen the Lord at work in every step of this process, and I’m so excited for the opportunity to serve in Rundu, Namibia with Africa Inland Mission.
Please continue to keep me in your prayers!
Specific requests: Saying goodbyes, wrapping up life in Indianapolis, team unity and bonding, learning to adapt to Namibian culture, and having all the little details come together.
Rejoicing in Jesus,
alysse

Best ways to stay in contact:
Facebook. Email: alysse.cuthbert@gmail.com
Skype: alysse.cuthbert Blog: http://alyssecuthbert.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment