Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Randomness

Randomness.

So it's winter in Namibia when it's summer in the U.S.A.
I left the "cold" season of Namibia and now starting the "cold" season of America.
Kinda strange to have two winters in a year.

Everyone keeps asking me if I have had some culture shock...
YES! I do at times... but moreover I really evaluate and look at
life in a whole new lens.

My new job... it's going well and I like it thus far... lots of classes these days
... not a lot of new super difficult patients on my unit (at least yet) so we will see.
Working with awake patients and families is a bit different then before, but I like the interactions I am able to have at work with them.

I have decided I really like laundry esp. when I have a drier too. I can not complain about laundry again.

Moving... I've moved about 8 times since August of 2010! I'm a professional.

Beds.... along with moving I have no clue how many different people's beds I have slept in those 8 different moves.

So here are my current stats.
1. Live in Indianapolis.
2. Work at Methodist Hospital in the PEDS Comprehensiveness Care Unit
3. Live with Jenna, Charissa, and Lauran in Broad Ripple. (yeah stay in the spare room or as they fondly call the spare um... it's the size of a large closet or a baby room).







1 comment:

  1. side note ... you currently live with the best people in the coolest room ever!

    ReplyDelete