Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blessed.

I am sitting on the eve of the last night in Rundu as I know it.
I can not barely believe this is my last evening… it has not set in.
Over the last few weeks I have felt extremely blessed.
Most of the time we are so involved in people’s lifes;
we are so closely connected to the ups and downs, the drama, the good-n-bad that we really do not know if our actions are making an impact on other people.
Saying goodbyes sadly but truly remind me why I moved here and why I have loved it.
I will miss Rundu, Namibia.
It has changed my life forever.

1 comment:

  1. I know for sure it really has changed your life forever, cause I know Azbjn has changed my life ... or at least the way I perceive my life ... forever! Love on those people in the last moments and surrender them to HIM!
    Love you and can't wait to see you in just over a month! Have fun traveling with your parents!

    ReplyDelete