Saturday, June 18, 2011

travels

Friends and Family,
I'm time in Africa is going to start to get a bit hecktic. I counted the number of day trips I will be having between now and August... around nine... not including the flight home of two days. It will be comberson!

June 21- (early in the morning) leavin on the Intercape to pick up my parents in Victoria Falls.
June 23 - my parents arrive
June 24 - return to Rundu
June 24-29 - in Rundu with my parents
June 30 - return to Victoria Falls area
July 1 - rest
July 2 - travel to Luskia
July 2-18 -Team Zamibia in Luskia (with the Zebells)
July 19-20 -Victoria Falls
July 20 - parents retun to U.S.
July 21- return to Rundu
July 21 - 25 - rest in Rundu, collect my things and say goodbyes
July 26- travel to Windhoek
July 27- travel to Capetown via in the Intercape over night
Aug 3/4th - fly home

Please pray for safety and speedy travels. It can be very tiresome to travel in Africa... and long. Pray that I will not get lonely on these trips. Traveling long distences alone is not that fun.
Pray that I will be able to meet friends and have some good conversations on the road.
Pray that have smooth border crossings and no troubles with customs.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely praying for you and your parents and you again! Have safe travels and see you sooner than soon! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get away from one's working environment is, in a sense, to get away from one's self; and this is often the chief advantage of travel and change.
    Flights to Cape Town
    Cheap Flights to Cape Town
    Cheap Air Tickets to Cape Town

    ReplyDelete