Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Address

Address

Alysse Cuthbert
P.O. Box 428
Rundu, Namibia

(yes, just that simple - no zip code - no country code - no need to put Africa on it. It should get here with just those basics)

Also, I was told that the cheapest way to side things may be to go to the mail office and ask for a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. This does not base what you put in the box on weight and thus you are able to send me heavy things. I was also told (you will have to fill out a piece of paper saying what is in the box) that if you put things like, medical textbooks or books or medications on that piece of paper they will tax me inappropriately for that. So please whatever you put on that paper keep it simple and very general and do not put things on that list that you may be expensive. I do not really want to pay extra tax (kind of as a bribe) for things already purchased by you.

Make sure you send things by AIRMAIL or I heard it can take over 3 to 6 months to receive things! I have heard it can take up to 6 weeks with AIRMAIL (which in no way surprises me!)
I live in Africa now.

If you are going to send me a package please email me first. It will still suprise me when it comes, but I may be wanting something specific so please let me know.

Thanks a bunch,
alysse

No comments:

Post a Comment